All right… Must remember… count the scenes. I truly don’t want to make another print out of the dialogue and format this time around. I did it for 11 and 12.
1) Intro with Milligan and Hecubus
2) Sam Evans and Barnabas Collins
3) Willie & Wadsworth
4) Barnabas, Maggie and Sarah
“Oh… but, I believe you’re forgetting someone… He was… accused of something.”
Then running down the stairs to ask Pop for help while he’s working on his artwork.
5) Dr. Hoffman and Professor Stokes
Still gotta love what my pen pal wrote me about this scene: “Oh my, Dr. Hoffman has Professor Stokes’… respect. Steamy!”
Then she sees the rest of the crew they helped the previous night are at her workplace, and the two are concerned the shock of it all will bring Mr. Loomis a total collapse.
6) Side-splitting encounter of Wadsworth, Willie Loomis, Sam Evans, Barnabas Collins and Maggie, then Julia rushes in.
(I have no photo for this kickin’ scene.)
7) Then the sad scene I hate but is necessary…
(For anyone who knows, no spilling beans, please.)
8) Then the awesome mail-opening scene between Roger and Elizabeth.
(This was mentioned in my blooper reel.)
9) Then Wadsworth expressing to Willie his confusion comes from believing all the changes might have come from a single person or one happenstance, when it’s well known life is too complicated than that.
And the ending credits, with the song for Willie I’ve adored since I picked it for him.
It’s interesting. I started keeping this blog because I barely have anyone to discuss my work with. It has been therapeutic and helping me stay focused. Thanks, wordpress.